He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Elf's: The Lord of the Ring


Just made a decision to wear my gold ring on my right ring finger, to symbolise that I am married to Jesus. So cute, right? 

Cecilia Cheung, whom is attending my church has publicly declared that Jesus is her husband. So, I think I can also wear a ring to declare that I am married to Christ. 

And because the ring is on my right ring finger, even when I get my wedding ring in the future, I can still continue to wear this 'wedding ring for Jesus' coz wedding ring is supposed to be wore on left ring finger. 

Oh.. I think I am such a genius! Thank You Jesus for increasing my wisdom day by day! 

Kiss me and kiss me again, for your love is sweeter than wine. How fragrant your cologne; your name is like its spreading fragrance. No wonder all the young women love you! 
(Song of Songs 1:2, 3 NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment