He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Thursday 29 May 2014

Elf's: My Lunar Birthday

I was born on a moon-less night, on the first day of the fifth month of the Lunar Calendar.

So, I have no choice but crave for hard boiled egg as a form of celebrations. 

I should boil 红鸡蛋 as this is the Chinese culture, but as the red powder at home has actually expired for more than 4 years (yes, and I am not surprise cause that's how my aunt will keep things at home). So, I have no choice but to cook the normal egg.

I have to admit that I am not good in preparing hard boiled egg, and I don't know why, cause as you can see in the picture, one of the eggs are not in nice shape, due to some technical issue. Lol. 



Actually, I like moon very much, one of my favourite classical song is 月亮代表我的心, sang by the famous female singer 邓丽君。I like to take pictures of full moon. I love gazing at the moon whenever I saw it at night. 

English song, I really love Moon River, by Andy Williams, song from the movie - Breakfast at Tiffany. That is an oldie that I love so much, and I could listen to it over and over again... 

Moon river, wider than a mile
I'm crossing you in style, someday...
Oh dream-maker
You're heart-breaker
Wherever you're going, I'm going your way...

Two drifter, off to see the world
There's such a lot of world to see
We're after the same rainbow's end
Waiting round the bend
My Huckerberry friend
Moon river and me

And I am currently watching a Korean drama series called The Moon embracing The Sun. Hahaha! It's all about the moon. 

Maybe all this because I was born on a moon-less night. The more I don't get, the more I desire. Lol. 

Anyway, blessed lunar birthday, Layfun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment