He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Friday 8 August 2014

Aquarium: Thank you Mermaids

I was so surprise to receive this love offering from my team mates, Pearline & of coz, my bosss!

Thank you all! Am so touched.. and this is so unexpected. 

Thank you Lord for answer prayer for financial provision for my dad's medical bill. Such underserved, unearned and unmerited favour from You alone Lord! 

It doesn't matter how much that I received, but it's your thoughts that counts and touched my heart. 

My God who is almighty shall bless each and every one of you exceedingly, abundantly, above all you can ask or even imagine. In Jesus' name. Amen and amen!

Thank You Lord! Thank you Mermaids!

No comments:

Post a Comment