He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Friday 12 September 2014

Daddy: Updates

The surgery has been postponing until dad actually got frustrated and gave up for the surgery.

I felt relieved honestly. I think this is a sign by the Lord. Like what Jessie said, its like a closed door from God. I believe that dad is healed even without surgery! Praise Jesus!

I reject all the bad symptoms and reports for dad, in the name of my Almighty God & Saviour - Jesus Christ. Amen & amen!

Right now, dad is taking a food product called Polysaccharides 葡聚多醣体  which can help to fight the battle by effectively improve the body's immune system, stimulate non-specific immunity, phagocytic capacity of macrophages increased significantly, and the effect is quite injection.

And we have resumed the TCM treatment at Taipei TCM Medical Centre as well. Doctor has ordered for 1 hour of Tuina then follow by another hour of acupuncture treatment. It costs RM200 for every visit, including transportation and medicine from TCM.

I am truly believing God for His plan for my dad. The word of healing was sent for my dad during the midweek service on 27 August 2014, so, it is for sure, definitely! Praise You Jesus! Hallelujah! 

Was texting with Ginny, and reminded of this song which I love so much.

God will make a way by Don Moen

God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me

He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way, He will make a way

Oh, God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me

He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way, He will make a way

By a roadway in the wilderness, He'll lead me
And rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and Earth will fade but His Word will still remain
And He will do something new today

Oh, God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me

He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way, He will make a way

By a roadway in the wilderness, He'll lead me
And rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and Earth will fade but His Word will still remain
And He will do something new today

Oh, God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me

He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way, He will make a way

With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way, He will make a way


No comments:

Post a Comment