He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Elf's: Dream Bigger/ Imagaination

Dare to Dream BIG! 

The Scriptures says that God is able to do exceedingly, abundantly, above all that we could ever think or even imagine. (Ephesians 3:20 [nkjv]- Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask of think, according to the power that works in us, ...)

I just read an email from Joel Osteen Ministry, and Pastor Joel and his wife Victoria are encouraging us, the believers, the beloveds of our Abba, to imagine the good things that we want in our life and ask God to work it out for us.

So, here I am, jotting down my imaginations, or rather what I am believing in God.

  • Complete healing and restoration for my dad
  • Financial provision for my family
  • Salvation for my entire family 
  • Protection of Psalm 91 upon my family members all around the world
  • Life partner - a man after God's heart
  • My own family based on God's Grace
  • Lost 20 kgs or more of weight
  • Career advancement
  • To find a home church in KL that is grace-based, and affiliated with #nccsg will be the better, or a #nccsg in KL will be good, #ncckl! 

To be continued... 

No comments:

Post a Comment