He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Thursday 16 October 2014

Movies: The Judge

Watched The Judge today alone after seeing doctor for my sore throat condition.

I don't know about this movie at all, as in I have no idea that this movie actually existed. But when I checked on the movies showing that the nearby movie house, most of the movies are horror type and I really don't like horror movie that usually create unnecessary fear in one's heart. And so, I saw this movie called The Judge, doesn't sound like a horror movie to me, and after watching the trailer, I'd decided to watch this movie.

First of all, Mr IronMan - Robert Downey Jr. is the first reason that caught my eyes and interest, and secondly, it is a story about lawyer and judge, son and father, kinda interesting for me as I like story about professionalism and family.

Entered the cinema at 12.45pm, and the show has just started, I chose a very good seat, the last row of the cinema, and because it's a weekday, it is almost empty in the cinema.

The story is about Henry Palmer, a very successful lawyer, received the news of his mother passed away while he was in the court room. He has not been home for the longest time due to the bad relationship between him and his father, Judge Joseph Palmer. Deep in his heart, he believes that his father hated him. There were many bitterness in his heart, with his father and brothers for the wrongs that he did when he was younger. He doesn't know how to deal with all the wrongs that he did, and he is too ego to admit his wrongs, and so, he chose to flee to another state to live a life that he think he is comfortable with.

So, after he returned home for his mother's funeral, many things happened, and he gets to face some ugly pasts that he tried to leave behind, fixed his relationship with his father and his first girlfriend as well.

Overall, it's a very nice story with strong casting. Mr Downey is very smart, handsome and sexy in the movie. JR text-ed me and I shared with him that Robert is very sexy and yummy. Lol! Thou shall not lust, Evelyn Zoé!

I cried a few times during the movie, the father and son are in the progress of fighting the enemy together, and especially when his father fell down in his bathroom, it reminds me of my dad. I hope everything will be fine with him, very soon! Amen!

If you are going to watch this movie too, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment