He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Sunday 23 November 2014

Dad: Day 22

Update.

Called home after serving for the whole day at church, about 8.30pm.

Sis told me that dad is back at home. He doesn't like to stay there and has been making noise and even cried to be home.

Mom sounds very frustrated when we talked on the phone, and made me felt frustrated too.

I have told them that I will be going home on Monday and back to Sg on Wednesday, to see dad's condition, however, all of them think that I should arrange to go back during weekend.

Today, the whole 15@Star prayed for my dad during the debrief session, and the leaders had got Pastor Ronald to come and pray for me and my dad specifically too.

3 of our team members has blessed me with love offering, I shall not review their name as I think it is a bit sensitive, but I am very thankful to have them, it's the thought that counts. And knowing that I am so loved by them, helps me to be stronger in this hard time.

Alvin also had personally speak to me and encouraged me in all the ways.

Thank You Lord Jesus for my RSM family, may they be richly blessed back for what they have blessed me and my family with. Thank You Lord for loving so much! Hallelujah!

As Jesus is, so is my dad in this world. By His stripes, my dad is healed! Amen! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment