He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Church: Worship Family Night (WFN) 2014 - Christmas

Celebrated the last Worship Family Night (WFN) of 2014, with a sumptous buffet spread and an international costume theme for all the attendees, and welcome gifts, blessed draw and most of all, a great theme - OMG, One Mighty God! To celebrate the birthday of Jesus, with all the beloveds of Him.



I had borrowed my Punjabi  costume from DP as I do not have any international costume. Here's some of my selfie...




I guess I do look good in this Punjabi suits. Haha!

Of coz, almost everyone dressed themselves up in different costume from different country as well... Check it out here!









We have China, Korea, Indonesia, Vietnam and so on... 

The church has acknowledged the good work of Wendy, our choir director and tonight, she was promoted as deaconess of the church as well. Deaconess Wendy is a very dedicated person with spirit of excellent and high commitment, passionate, and loving leader for the choir. I have learnt a lot from this wonderful woman of God, and I am so thankful for her labour of love towards each and everyone in the worship ministry. Congratulation Deaconess Wendy, you are a true leader!


It's so good to be in the house of the Lord, spending time to praise and worship Him under one roof, with one heart and one voice, singing praises to the One and only - Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment