He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Monday 1 December 2014

Dad: Day 31

Today we went to physiological & occupational therapy and follow up visit with doctor. The neuro surgeon said that my dad's condition is good and shld be able to go for radiation therapy. But need to see the neuro surgeon first that in charged for my dad's surgery. I believe this is also favor that our Lord have for my dad. 

Mom and sis are worried if my dad cannot endure the radiation therapy. And they are more concerned of the quality of his life. So do I. So, hopefully the radiation therapy is going to extend his life span and increase his life quality as well. 

I was accompanying my dad for his afternoon nap just now. He asked me to come close to him and he hugged me. I was so touched. I want him to live good and long life!

No comments:

Post a Comment