He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Elf's: 1 Peter 5:7


Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully. [Ps. 55:22.(1 Peter 5:7 AMP)

Was prompted the verse above this morning and been thinking about it. Something happened this morning. About 2 hours ago.

Am on my way now going back to Sg from BU. 

Earlier on, I was trying to book a cab using the MyTeksi app, as what I used to do. However, after about 5 attempts, then I manage to get a cab. And the cab took about 10 minutes to arrive. So, in order not to miss the coach, I rang the coach company up to inform them that I will be late as I knew there will be bad traffic from my place to their place. 

The lady who answered my call, however turned out not very helpful and only Ong to extend a good 5 minutes for me. So, while rushing down to BU, I have already prepared myself for not able to catch the bus and will need to buy another ticket for another trip and might not make for the ministry night tonight also. Yes, all the negatives thoughts just kept hitting me. 

Dad was very restless last night and am very worried about mom as she was the one taking care of him the whole night. Though Laney is back from Batu Gajah, but still I just can't stop worrying. 

While I was on my way to BU, I had a talk with the cab driver. And suddenly, I felt the relieve and just let go to God. Whether I can make it or not, it's not that important anymore. Safety is the key. And I will just follow what the Lord has for me. To be able to catch the bus or not, it's up to Him, no longer I. His way is better than mine, for sure. 

And then, tada! I managed to arrive on time, at 10am sharp. Praise Jesus! He just opened the 'Red Sea' for me and my driver. It was such a smooth journey even though there was many cars on the road. God will make a way. 

Then I remember this verse that I was prompted in the morning...

How wonderful! How marvellous is my Jesus! Right? 


No comments:

Post a Comment