He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Sunday 26 April 2015

Elf's: Realisation...

Am currently busying with the makeover of my room and also a Photobook project as a Mother's Day gift for my beloved mommy...

While browsing the photos we took, some was taken recently, and many were years ago, I realised that I actually missed out many precious moment with my family... especially now, with my dad...

I also realised that I actually don't really understand my family members, their likes and dislikes, their personalities, their characters... It's time to get to know them better and sped more quality times with my loved ones here at home, most of all, take more pictures... I am glad I took some of the pictures especially pictures with my dad despite of many were always there to tease me when I insisted to take the picture.

Lord, as You said that this is the year of Your restoration, I said AMEN! I am definitely looking forward for all Your promises to me to come to pass... With men, many are impossible, but with God, ALL things are possible!

Thank You Lord for hearing our prayers for Jamie's dad, and congratulations Lord that You have one more saved soul entering to Your kingdom...Hallelujah!

Today, nccsg had launched the latest, long awaited church worship album, it's called "Anthem of Grace". Such a nice name for the album, and it's really the best title to suit this album, in line with our church's direction.. Praise Jesus for making it a successful launching for the church! And blessed the person from 15 @ Star who blessed the team with the CD as well, not sure if I am eligible, so, I have got CN to help me to get a copy of it.

To God be the glory & all the praises! Hallelujah!


No comments:

Post a Comment