He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Friday 17 April 2015

Songs: Forgiven Much

This is yet another of my favourite worship song from my church... Enjoy and be blessed! We are indeed forgiven much because of our Lord, Jesus Christ...

Forgiven Much
Copyright 2011 New Creation Church Singapore

Jesus, You are my King, You're my King
Lamb of God, You're my sin offering
There is none who would die for my gain
You alone made this selfless exchange

I declare You're my God, You're my God
You've removed all my fears, all my doubts
At the cross, there Your will is revealed
Every sickness and pain You have healed

Lord I call on Your name, on Your name
You've removed all my sins, all my shame
By Your grace, in Your arms I am found
Dearly loved and with goodness I'm crowned

For Your love will never fail
Your love will never fail

Now and evermore I say, You are my righteousness
My life is in Your hands, in Your hands
Now and evermore I say, I am forgiven much
Your mercy knows no end, knows no end (it knows no end)



No comments:

Post a Comment