He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Saturday 2 May 2015

Elf's: Birthday

Today, the Countdown apps on my iPhone reminded me that it's one month to go to my birthday, my 34th birthday!

34th birthday... it's going to be my first birthday without my beloved dad. Not sure if I want to have any celebration... Even for the Father's Day this year, not sure how we are going to go through it...

As I remember, dad was first hospitalised last year on Father's Day... JR was the one who reminded me when I told him that my dad was hospitalised. How ironic, right?

We were chit-chatting last night and was once again talked about dad and his life. Tears filled up all our eyes... and I know, we all miss dad dearly... But we also knew what happened to dad was the best from the Lord. At least he left us with a smile on his face and he did not suffer the pains that we saw like others cancer patients.

Lord, I really hate cancer... really really hate cancer... please heal all the cancer patients and destroy this ugly and suffering disease from the world... In Jesus' name. Amen!

Anyway, tomorrow, am going to attend tNCC with mom. It'll be the first time my mom attends a Sunday service. Am excited for her and pray that she will feel the touch of Jesus and will accept Jesus as her Lord and Saviour. Amen and amen! Will be celebrating Mother's Day with mom and aunt tomorrow as well. A small celebration before next Sunday on the exact Mother's Day with the other mommies and also grandma. Also, the first Mother's Day without dad...


No comments:

Post a Comment