He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Sunday 24 May 2015

Elf's: End of the long vacation

It's my first time to experience this, no work for almost 3 months...

After my return from SG on 5 March, I went for a 5 days 4 nights trip at Hua Hin + Bangkok with my family. Then, had been travelling to Batu Gajah with Laney for 2 times and sent her off to London at KLIA.

Spent some precious time with Laney and Mandee during that one month period. Celebrated Mandee's 3rd birthday there as well. It was fun to see kids growing up healthy and happy, Mandee is a happy, healthy and strong baby, and we love her very much!

Got my job offer after sending several job application through Jobstreet, and went to just one company for interviews. I believe, this is God's opened door for me, as I had another job interview that just could not made it even for the 1st interview. God is good!

And tomorrow, I will start my new journey for my career at my hometown... A customer service rep for SIA Krisflyer program. There will be training for 2 months, and the HR manager shared that we will have tests and homework almost everyday. A lil stress upon hearing that yet many excitements in this new environment, such a big team, with mostly Indians, then Malays, Chinese and Pinoys, yes, it seems that I am really have certain fate with Pinoy... Lol!~ Not foreseeing any romance with them, the 2 Pinoys that I met so far, one is a female, the other should be a male, but more like a female to me...

Hopefully, my aim in being promoted as the team leader directly after the training will come true. Bible's Hope, is the confident, positive, expectation of good, Lord, I say AMEN!


No comments:

Post a Comment