He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Monday 18 May 2015

Elf's: One more week to go...

Yes, time flies... and my training for the new job will be starting in less than a week now.

Am pretty excited and yet anxious... have not been working for about 3 months now, and to think of the big group of new colleagues, the trainer as well as the upper level in-charge.... Phew~! 

I was once again be reminded of the Bible verse below: 
“Let not your heart be troubled... John 14:1(a)"
Thank You Lord for such reminder... If God is for me, who can be against me? Whom shall I fear? Reminds me of Chris Tomlin's song as well. Haha! Lord, You are soooo amazing! 

I shall be at rest, not be troubled. In Jesus' name. Amen! 


No comments:

Post a Comment