He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Wednesday 27 May 2015

TDM: Day 3

Today, we learnt really a lot.. overload with job knowledge, literally...

The different tiers of KF & PPS program, the qualification, benefits and privileges...

But, I am excited to learn more.. and I thank God for the wisdom He gave me and make me a quick and fast learner. I asked 2 questions today, which is something I don't usually do. Haha!

Lord, thank You for surrounding me with this bunch of fun people, as well as the super patient and soft-spoken trainers.

We were instructed to submit 5 names as our call name to for TDS to check on the availability and we will use the name as our call name when we are on the call floor. I have submitted the below:

  1. Evelyn
  2. Zoé 
  3. Lay Fun
  4. Eve
  5. Charis
My original choice for the 5th one was Evelyn Zoé, but Hani said that it's too long, so, I decided to change it to Charis, which means Grace in greek. Cool, right? Hopefully Zoé is still available, coz I doubt that Evelyn will be available call name for me. If Zoé is not available, then I hope Charis is. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment