He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Monday 8 June 2015

TDM: Day 11

Started our 3rd week of training.

First of all, congratulations to me and Tracy, for being the only two persons who scored 100% full mark on our second assessment. Kudos! Well done! 

Obviously, I am very happy! I thank Jesus for the favour and the wisdom He has given me. Thanks Janet and Hani for the revision and teachings for the past 2 weeks. 

I hope to do better for the future assessment and will be promoted as the TL in no time. 

A few of the team mates was caught using mobile phone at the call floor, browsing on others website like Google and Lelong.com other than SAA, and even charged their phone using the usb port of the PC. The IT team has sent an email to the operation manager on this issue and Hani was very angry with this bunch of students. 

We do not know who are they, and I seriously don't really care who are they. However, Adel was deeply affected as Hani mentioned that she will shuffle all the seats. I don't really mind, it's good to meet or mingle with other team mates as well. So, let's see how it goes tomorrow. 

Till then, I am going to celebrate my 100% result by attending a movie premiere screening, invited by my bff - Kai Li. 


No comments:

Post a Comment