He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Thursday 4 June 2015

TDM: Day 9

We finally had the first official assessment done today. Praise God! I scored 90/100, which means I pass the assessment. However, tomorrow, will be another challenge, subjective questions for MARMS... it's not that difficult, but not as easy as well.

While learning all this topic, directly and indirectly related with some aviation knowledge, I was reminded of JR, sometimes. He happened to forget about my birthday this year... Not disappointed? Nah~ Just don't want to take it too serious with him anymore.

Back to school, Hani has reminded us that the next observed trainer from SG - Mr Alvin is very particular about punctuality. So, we are required to be punctual.

Thank You Lord for being my wisdom and my peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment