He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Saturday 26 September 2015

Family: Anna C


Congratulations to my sister and brother in law for their new addition family member - Ms Anna Chin! 

Sis gave birth to her second princess on 26th September 2015, 1pm London time. Baby Anna is weighed at 2.85kgs, is a strong and healthy baby!

Praise Jesus for a smooth delivery for my sister and a strong and healthy baby! We were informed by one of her gp months ago that the baby might be born with cleft lip as there is a line on her lips area, but I have rejected the report and prayed for her and declare God's goodness for my 2nd niece, and God is my ever faithful God, our prayer is answered, once again! Thank You Lord! 

Anna C, our best gift in 2015! 

No comments:

Post a Comment