He has made everything beautiful in it's time.

He has made everything beautiful in it's time.
Ecclesiates 3:11

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Elf's: Stray Dogs

Went to aunt's place for dinner today and walked alone on a silent lane all by myself. And suddenly, there were 3 stray dogs appear in front of me and I was shocked. They seems to feel that I am afraid of them and tried to get closer to me and looked like wanna attack me at any time. I tried to be brave, and shooed them away by using my sling bag coz I forgot my umbrella. But they don't seem to bother me and kept walking towards me. I shouted and trying to look for help from people around but there was no body there for me. A motorcyclist passed by and I shouted "Help me!" But he just laughed at me and go away. I continued my 'battle' with the three stray dogs by walking backward (so that I can faced them as I was afraid to get bitten). After about 100m of walking backward, these three stray dogs saw a plastic bag on the road. Praise God! They rushed towards it and left me alone. I immediately thank God for protecting me from this unforeseen accident. 

And then, I remember dad. He was my super hero all the time. I never get to walk that lane alone for a very long time coz he always accompanied me and walked with me whenever I came back from SG and need to walk to any places. Usually, we will visit grandma and other uncles and aunts whom stay at PPR Kepong together. But today, I was there, walking alone. I miss you, 爸爸.

No comments:

Post a Comment